Account Management Overview
Software For Account Management - Overview
TACK IQ (the TACK Intelligent Key Account Management System) is an easy to use electronic account development system written by Seagrass for TACK International to make available to delegates on the Key Account Management course and is sold to TACK clients throughout the world.
The TACK course teaches Key Account Managers to identify "who's who in the zoo" in terms of organisation structures, politics and power and how to motivate key influencers and decision makers to help them beat the competition.
TACK IQ helps the Account Manager to apply the TACK Key Account Management System to their account portfolio long after the course has finished and is designed to complement the course enabling key account managers to save time spent consolidating critical business information, planning strategies and ultimately delivering profitable key account business.
The software helps researching key customers, assessing where the power lies, forecasting revenue and planning tactical activities.
Using TACK IQ you can:
- Assess whether an account is in fact a KEY account
- Manage multiple sites, locations, branches
- Map out the decision process visually
- Share information and provide internal updates on the progress you make within your key accounts
- Import all key documents, eg annual reports
- Categorise the different personalities involved in your account
- Assess your competitive position and devise your strategy accordingly
- Conduct a regular SWOT analysis, save the data and compare to the current situation
- Forecast objectively, consistently and accurately
- Plan negotiations and key presentations with the built in checklist tools
- Coordinate daily activities with the Event Planner
- Access key notes and materials taught on the course through the built in TACK Library